CIRCUIT THEORY ? ANALYSIS AND SYNTHESIS ?Edited by Abhijit Chakrabarti
CIRCUIT THEORY ANALYSIS AND SYNTHESIS
Salient Features of the book
· Covers syllabus of circuit theory in consonance with prescribed syllabus of different universities and institutes of India and other countries • Presentation of theoretical aspect is lucid.
• This book contains large number of solved problems in each chapter
• Harder problems are added at the end of each chapter as well as in last chapter (Review
Problems) • Presentation Of the text and problems follow the pattern of question papers of Indian universities, institutes and various professional examinations like GATE, GRAD IETE, AMIE, PSU entrance
• Worked out problems are thought provoking and serve the need for students in Engineering Degree course as well as for students preparing for professional and competitive examinations • The text and the solved problems are also helpful for circuit theory related courses in B.Sc.
and M.Sc. Courses
• Number of Unsolved Problems, with useful hints is also included at the end of each chapter • Appendices have been included in order to enhance the utility of the book
|Dimensions||27.5 × 24.3 × 3.7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.