View cart “Nirbachito Banganubad by Dev Prakashan” has been added to your cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Santra Talent Booster English Guide class 9
SKU: LM-156183 Categories: Class 9, School textbooks Tags: added apart, additional grammar portion, antonyms, authentic self, background, bengali meanings, better clarity, central idea, Class 9, class nine syllabus, colloquial language, composition – writing skills given, concept li, critical appreciation, designed chapter, difficult words provided li, end li, english guide, english language, followed li, Grammar, information, Literature, model activity task – solved model activity tasks, n ol, nenglish guide, nwritten, ones provided, p style margin, paragraph, poem given li, prescribed, presented, pronunciation, provided, relevant bengali translation, salient features, Santra Publication, santra talent booster english guide class 9nanauthor, santra talent booster series based, School books, school booksnan, secondary education, segments, separate sections, significance, solved li, student – friendly way, students, study book, substance – gist, summary, text li, textual questions – basic question pattern, title –, unsolved exercises provided li, WBBSE, West Bengal Board, white p, wise translation, word nest – synonyms, works li, writing skill
Author: Santra Publication
No of Pages: 488
English Guide, class 9 is an authentic self-study book from the Santra Talent Booster series based on the class nine syllabus of English Language And Literature as prescribed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
All the segments have been presented in a student –friendly way with the relevant Bengali translation and pronunciation. Salient features of a designed chapter of English Guide, class 9:
- The Author-Information on the author and names of some of his works.
- Summary/Substance –Gist of the prose or poem given.
- The Text/The Poem- Paragraph-wise/Stanza-wise translation and pronunciation of the text.
- Word Nest – Synonyms-Antonyms, Bengali meanings of difficult words provided.
- Critical Appreciation , Central Idea ,Significance of Title – These have been added for students to have a better clarity in concept.
- Textual Questions –Basic question pattern as prescribed by WBBSE has been followed.
- Grammar In Use -Additional Grammar portion have been added apart from the ones provided in the text.
- Composition – Writing skills given in the text have been solved.
- UNSEEN, GRAMMAR AND WRITING SKILL (Separate sections with solved and unsolved exercises provided)
- MODEL ACTIVITY TASK – Solved Model Activity Tasks have been provided at the end.
Written In An Easy, Lucid And Colloquial Language.
|Type Of Book||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.